Tonight, despite repeated discussion on why I would only watch The Proposal for Ryan Reynolds and how I don't enjoy Sandra Bullock movies, I got stuck watching it at Brent and Carolyn's. And not "stuck" like I wanted to see it but didn't want to reveal it, but "stuck" like I didn't have a ride home if I walked out and I was wearing flip-flops and it was cold. My thoughts: - Poor Ryan Reynolds, to have to be naked within 100 feet of Sandra Bullock was probably traumatizing. Folks, let's be honest, Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock are not a believable couple. My husband Ryan is far too hot for HER.
- Betty White was the real star of the show. Seriously, the funniest parts were Betty White ones. That moment in the woods when she was chanting...Priceless.
- Sandra Bullock received an Oscar? Hmmm...This movie confirmed my suspicions.
As I've stated before, I don't abhor Sandra Bullock, but the hype is overkill, as is the forced viewing of her movies.
1 comment:
All I want to say is, "You loved it!" in the same voice that Liz Lemon uses after making out with Devin Banks in the elevator after accidentally slipping that she was the one that sold the company to those Germans.
So...
"YOU LOVED IT!"
Post a Comment