In case you didn't know, one month from today is my 26th birthday. I know! So soon! I'm not ready for it either. But if you're interested in getting me something for me here are some ideas:
- Lots and lots of Nicole Richie sunglasses. I just love them, I really do.
- Glamdring, the Sword of Gandalf, passed down from Turgon, King of the Secret Realm of Gondolin.
- A pegasus-eating lion...Because Pegasii (plural of pegasus, I assume) are a great threat to the world
- An opportunity to flee the house and hide in the marsh. Since discovering the various trails that go through McMillan Marsh, I've had this dream of "them" coming to burn the house down, I would have to flee into the marsh that is on the other side of the irrigation ditch around the house, and then take one of the secret trails to the other side where nuns would aid me in escaping my war-torn country. Make it happen folks.
- An EVP detector for my paranormal studies.
- Star Trek for my Ipod so I can have Eric Bana in bed with me. And let's be honest, he can drill my home-planet anytime he wants.
- I would like Cycle 7 of America's Next Top Model. No, it's not DVD and it's not on Itunes. Caridee won that season and I sincerely adore the entire season. And I need it in my daily life.
- Stacey and Clinton from What Not to Wear. I want them to A) give me a makeover and $10,000 to spend in New York...and B) to give the entire town of Marshfield a makeover. I think Marshfield needs it more than I do. After all, I don't go out to dinner in a ratty wife-beater and camo pants.
-Ellen Degeneres and Portia De Rossi as my next door neighbors. Ellen and Portia, FYI- there is some open acreage across the street if you would like to build a home there. I just want to have ya'll as part of my life.
- Mizithra Cheese. Oh, the irony of being in Wisconsin and being completely unable to find a particular kind of cheese. In America's Dairyland's defense, it is a goat cheese. But I have been craving it for the last few days and I want it here and now so I can make Garlic Mizithra for dinner.


No comments:
Post a Comment