I submit this Youtube video as proof that inside 95% of small children is a portion of the soul of Satan. If I small child came at me doing this I would curl up and cry for hours. Truly horrifying...
I just read the comments on the youtube page and apparently a lot of people think she is disabled and like 5 instead of the baby she looked like...I can't really tell from the video, and I am not an expert. But I wonder who filmed this and the put it on youtube? Weird...
2 comments:
Oh my gosh. That truly is really scary! Is that the BABY making that noise? How do you find these things?
I just read the comments on the youtube page and apparently a lot of people think she is disabled and like 5 instead of the baby she looked like...I can't really tell from the video, and I am not an expert. But I wonder who filmed this and the put it on youtube? Weird...
Post a Comment