So I am all for the country-feel in the home and yard, but this might be too much for me. The Haws family will soon have chickens. Yes, chickens. It's kind of weird. We aren't really animal people. Our cocker spaniel is as wild as we normally go. Dad is out with Logan buying stuff to build the chicken coop. The Pilsner family in our ward is moving next week and I guess we are getting the chickens from them. Dad says that all the female hens will stay in their coop, but the rooster needs to run free. I don't know...this all worries me. They've been talking farm animals all week...what is and isn't allowed on our property based on the property's size. Chickens, goats, and pigs...so hopefully they stop at chickens. But I'm not holding my breath.
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Chickens....Yes, Chickens
So I am all for the country-feel in the home and yard, but this might be too much for me. The Haws family will soon have chickens. Yes, chickens. It's kind of weird. We aren't really animal people. Our cocker spaniel is as wild as we normally go. Dad is out with Logan buying stuff to build the chicken coop. The Pilsner family in our ward is moving next week and I guess we are getting the chickens from them. Dad says that all the female hens will stay in their coop, but the rooster needs to run free. I don't know...this all worries me. They've been talking farm animals all week...what is and isn't allowed on our property based on the property's size. Chickens, goats, and pigs...so hopefully they stop at chickens. But I'm not holding my breath.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just don't let them kill the magical chickens!
Post a Comment