Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Rip Off the Roof and Stay in Bed

One of my favorite things about summer are the earth-shattering, apocalyptic thunderstorms. And we had a doozy of one this afternoon. I should be in the basement, hiding from the tornadoes, but that makes me feel like I am amidst a zombie invasion...so instead I am sitting in my bedroom uploading videos and photos. And I am also trying to decide what should the Song of the Day be...right now I am thinking either It's Raining Men, I Will Survive, or It's The End of the World As We Know It. My vote is for the first...

Many years ago my friend Matt Dinger asked me if it was raining men would I rather A) Rip off the roof and stay in bed, or B) go out and let myself get absolutely soaking wet. Well, every time I am in a crazy storm like tonight, that is the question I ponder...

No comments: