Three months from today these two f*ckers will be flying in to Wisconsin for Christmas break. I am so excited...and sad that it is still so far away...
Well these two f*ckers are excited to come see you! It has been far too long. 3 months from now cannot come soon enough. Do you realize that by the time we get out there, it will be the longest I've gone without seeing you since we met! I'm going through withdrawals. Wish you could come out here for a spell. You'd probably like ABQ.
3 comments:
Well these two f*ckers are excited to come see you! It has been far too long. 3 months from now cannot come soon enough. Do you realize that by the time we get out there, it will be the longest I've gone without seeing you since we met! I'm going through withdrawals. Wish you could come out here for a spell. You'd probably like ABQ.
I will miss not having them this christmas...but glad that they are going to get to see you. I know how much they've missed you.
I can't wait!!!
Post a Comment