
Normally I mess around and have Attention-Deficit Disorder with my hair. Every month I need to chop it all off or dye it or bleach it. But as of late the hair on top of my head has been given a break thanks to the hair on my face. Since last April when I moved back to Wisconsin I have had some sort of facial hair...how much, though, has been changing a lot depending on what is going on and how often I was interviewing with the corporate folks. But I am glad to report that now I am totally devoted to the beard. Right now it is just a goatee with some stubble elsewhere. And luckily now that it is cooling off it won't be so hot having so much hair on my face. I don't have too many complaints about it so far, other than when the hairs of the moustache touch the sides of my mouth. (I usually think it is a bug and freak out.)
Anyways, the above is an update, taken this past Thursday. I love my little beard. It's no Gandalf the Grey deal yet... but soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment