Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Wish Us Luck...

We are putting up Christmas lights around the house this week. Hopefully we are just putting them up, not actually turning them on. That nonsense shouldn't happen for another two weeks.
The Haws Family has never been too extreme when it comes to Christmas lights; however, this year Pops is inteding to line the entire house in lights. Usually we only line the front a bit. So we'll see. I kind of wanted to create a display like the picture on the left. I think the neighboring hicks, who are currently preparing for full-fledged hunting season in a week or so, would appreciate it. (In case you can't tell, its a reindeer hanging up like hunters do to deer when they are gutting them.)

2 comments:

Kevin Jackson said...

I recommend a cryptozoological display: a big foot, a loch ness monster, and a unicorn.

Carolyn said...

hahahaha. Please do it. As a surprise to your family!