The Adventures of Grant Kellie
Well, it wasn't the platinum blonde I was hoping for, but this looks nice :) In all seriousness, it is a good look for you.
Who is that leader of men?
I like it. But mostly for the sneaky look on your face. And because the mustache part of your facial hair is gone. Ick.
Good work, Grant!
I'll send a car over to take you on a date stud, lol.
I like it! Well done. :)
I lik the blonde highlights. You look great.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Well, it wasn't the platinum blonde I was hoping for, but this looks nice :) In all seriousness, it is a good look for you.
Who is that leader of men?
I like it. But mostly for the sneaky look on your face. And because the mustache part of your facial hair is gone. Ick.
Good work, Grant!
I'll send a car over to take you on a date stud, lol.
I like it! Well done. :)
I lik the blonde highlights. You look great.
Post a Comment