Here's what I want you to do...press play on the video, then stop watching, just listen. And imagine the 2008 election. It's like the same audio from the election...but actually from the Palin TLC show. It's a good giggle imagining the dialogue from the video as audio from the McCain/Palin election trail. What a mess that woman is...I love it.
1 comment:
Um....that was marvelous. Here are my favorites with the contexts I put them in:
1. Sexual, of course. It's creepy, but if placed in this context I would feel worse for John McCain.
"My legs- where do I put 'em?"
"I'm jamming it in there."
"The best way to start the day is with a good sweat."
"Beep! Beep! Back it up!"
2. Babying. I see her turning to John and wiping his nose or something and saying:
"Uh oh. He has a booger. Uh oh!"
"Do not use his mullet as your towel!"
3. Responses to failed political maneuvers:
"Everybody loves puppies!"
That was a fun activity. I would do it again if it didn't mean giving the video so many hits.
Post a Comment