Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Infected

To any of the uninfected out there... I am located in Marshfield, Wisconsin and I am currently safe and unaffected by the illnesses rampant around me. It seems like everyone around here is getting sick. At home everyone has come down with a cold. And at work we are getting way too many call-ins (which also could be the result of heavy drinking).

Anyways, every winter whenever it gets like this I go into crisis mode and everyone around me falls into the "infected" category. I only eat if I know the food has not been compromised. I sanitize everything to the maximum possibility. I find every possible way to get 2000% of my required Vitamin C intake. I stop making out with strangers. And when all else fails I lock myself in my room and stay away from the infected around me.

So if it turns out to be part of some zombie-like illness, at least I stand a chance of surviving the carnage.

No comments: