The other day I saw The Rite...which is a movie about Michael Kovak, a young priest, learning the rite of exorcism at The Vatican and Anthony Hopkins is his teacher. Eventually, Hopkins becomes possessed and Kovak has to perform the exorcism. My assessment of the film: Anthony Hopkins is good at being creepy, the Devil shouldn't be used an excuse for one's actions, and the actor that plays Kovak, Colin O'Donoghue was smokin' hot. Which creeps me out a bit since he was a priest...but damn, if all priests looked like that I would go to church a whole heap more.
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
The Rite
The other day I saw The Rite...which is a movie about Michael Kovak, a young priest, learning the rite of exorcism at The Vatican and Anthony Hopkins is his teacher. Eventually, Hopkins becomes possessed and Kovak has to perform the exorcism. My assessment of the film: Anthony Hopkins is good at being creepy, the Devil shouldn't be used an excuse for one's actions, and the actor that plays Kovak, Colin O'Donoghue was smokin' hot. Which creeps me out a bit since he was a priest...but damn, if all priests looked like that I would go to church a whole heap more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's okay, Brother. I had a crush on Joseph Smith. I think that makes anything okay. But remember, it was only Joseph Smith in the rain.
Post a Comment