Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Rupaul's Drag Race Season 3

Because I know all of ya'll have been losing so much sleep over it, I thought that I should inform you of who I am loving on this season's Rupaul's Drag Race.
Here are my votes for the top three bitches:

RAJA: Okay, actually I want Raja to win. I've hated the past two winners of Rupaul's Drag Race, and I really want to like this season's winner. Plus, Raja is astoundingly awesome.
DELTA WORK: Delta has been struggling as of late. But I think she is the funniest of the bunch.
MANILA LUZON: Perhaps because like the other two, she is one of the few senoritas left that has both the personality and style for it.
Oh what was that? You've fallen behind in watching Season 3? Catch up here.

- Note: I haven't watched tonight's episode yet...so let's hope none of these bitches gets the boot.

1 comment:

Stacie Lou said...

RAJA looks wonderful! Win Sutan! Win!