Wednesday, February 2, 2011

To My Dearest Sister Wife

Dear Carolyn...
Happy Birthday!

Why I love this senorita:
- She has welcomed me into a polygamous marriage with Brenters. And that man is a sexy beast.

- She probably won't tell you this, but Carolyn is a really good runner/moutain climber. It is basically amazing. While Kevin is out for his daily run of only like ten or fifteen miles, Carolyn climbs Mt. Timpanogas and is back baking cookies when Kevin will get back. It is amazing.

- Her crazy Mario skills.

- Carolyn enjoys naughty talk as much as I do. I think one of my happiest days hanging out with Carolyn was when I convinced her to read The 19th Wife after discussing the chapter that is just naughty messages written back and forth amid the sister wives.

- Way back when Stacie and Kevin were getting married, Carolyn taught my blind sister Lanette how to stick out her upper lip to make a pouting face. And since then Lanette uses that face for almost every occasion.

- If I was a kid again, I would want to have Carolyn as my teacher.

- Even if someone is a bit on the insane side, Carolyn is somehow nice to them. She finds something they are interested in or excited about and makes them feel good. It is a magical thing to watch.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Thanks, Grant! That post made me giggle and smile. I'm glad YOU believe me about being an excellent runner. I know Kevin still has his doubts.