Saturday, April 2, 2011

The 100 Thing Challenge

So my current read: The 100 Thing Challenge.

I am really into minimalism lately. I am also currently trying to figure out the feasibility of building my own Tiny House, so the book would need to be part of me paring down my stuff to just 100 things.

I consider myself an anti-hoarder. I just don't like to have a lot of stuff. In fact, I tend to get nervous whenever I own more things than will fit in my car. But I am pretty sure I technically have over 100 things. So I am going to read the book, then take the 100 things challenge. What I've read so far has been really good, so I am already going to recommend you hoarding heathens read it as well.

2 comments:

Chandra said...

An anti hoarder? Okay....I've changed my mind. You can marry the blue hair!

Kiley said...

I love your car comment. I arrived in Louisiana with exactly one carload... I look around now and wonder where the hell all of this stuff came from?! I also start to think about how much it would cost me to move it should I want to pick up and go to another state. It stresses me out.