- Hedwig and the Angry Inch: I saw this movie last winter, but something clicked this last bit and feel like the movie spoke to me a lot. Not that I am a transsexual woman from East Berlin with a struggling music career and a botched sex change operation. But there's something about how Hedwig feels so lost with who she is and the heartache and the music that has been making me obsessed with this movie and the music on it.
- Rachel Maddow: So I have enjoyed her before, but lately I can't get enough of the MSNBC political journalist. I want a lesbian relationship with her. Seriously. Her witty political commentary kills me. You can watch most of her show online each evening. Almost every night when I get home from work I find myself viewing the hilarious discussions she has about that day's events.
- Project Runway: I never have seen a full season of Project Runway, despite it being in its ninth season. Just bits and pieces here and there. But in the void of summer programming, I started watching it. And holy hannah, I love this show. I want to be best friends with Tim Gunn and/or have him be my sugar daddy. I don't know if I will end up wanting to sew because of the show...but give it a season or two and maybe I will. And Anthony Ryan this season is super hot.
- Historical Movies About Europe: I have never really delved much into European history. But my Netflix queue has been chalk-f
ull of historical movies about Europe. My favorite was Elizabeth with Cate Blanchette. And then I had to watch The Other Boleyn Girl see mah husband, Eric Bana.
- Mad Men: Jon Hamm, put a baby in me! Like Project Runway, the addition of Mad Men to my life came as a result of a month empty of Modern Family, 30 Rock, and Top Model. I've heard good things about the show, but it wasn't until about a week ago I started watching it on Netflix instant play. I watched the entire first season in a week. And if I was of the heterosexual sort, I would be in love with Christina Hendricks because that lady is epically beautiful!
1 comment:
Mad Men is on Netflix instant??? Ok I'm so watching it now!
Post a Comment