Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Top Model All Stars



Two weeks until Top Model! I am super excited for this season. The models are all former contestants competing again. This is the first time ANTM has done this and I think it will be fun and interesting. And the best news is that I already love and/or am entertained by half the cast. But here are the girls that I want to do really well:

Allison: She was runner-up to Teyona in the weird mud-wrestling/orgie final runway. And most of the first half of her cycle was her learning, so I am hoping Allison comes into Cycle 17 doing crazy good. She has a creepy doll-face look to her that is truly unique. Plus, her bloody-nose fascination makes me giggle.













Laura: Laura was runner-up on the short-girl cycle and did well throughout her competition. She was always a good giggle with her cattle-castration references. Hopefully she wears better stuff for judging because she always looked a hot mess before.














Isis: This senorita made headlines just for being cast in her original cycle. At the time she was on Top Model, she was a pre-op transgendered woman...which made her uncomfortable for some bathing suit shoots. But hopefully time and her new post-op body will equip her with more confidence. One of the most tender scenes of Top Model history to me was when Analeigh and her were talking about being transgender, and then Analeigh wanted to help give Isis her hormone shots.










Kayla - Kayla was knocked out of the competition in the final four, when she obviously should have been either runner-up or winner. And not only was Kayla always taking great photos, but her storyline during the bullying episode was tender. It is about time for a lesbian winner of Top Model!











1 comment:

Stacie Lou said...

All my favorites too! I can't wait for it to start! May the crazy Top Model blogging commence!

Wow, that was a lot of exclamation marks.