I think one of my favorite things about making pumpkin bread is how it fills the house with the magical smell of cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and cloves. I try and bake it once a week throughout the fall and early winter...and it especially fun to make late at night while lip-synching for my life to Warren Zevon's Werewolves of London.

In other pumpkin related news, I harvested the rest of the pumpkins in my pumpkin patch today, which brings the total for the year to 25 pumpkins.
3 comments:
drool.....love pumpkin bread post recipe please?-A.J.
Yes recipe please? Can you remind me? I know its one on allrecipes, but there are a ton on there and the one you use is the best and I can't remember which one it was!
Looks so good! I seriously love how you make it in a cake pan instead of into loaves...we did that too when I remembered which recipe to use :-(
Hooray! It's time for pumpkin bread! I bet Elder Jackson woke up in the middle of the night because he could smell it baking all the way from Mexico. It's fall time!
Post a Comment