Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Albino Look

One of my hair inspirations is Kenneth Branagh in the 1996 Hamlet. And the desire to be platinum blonde becomes immense once it snows. So yesterday I shaved the beard and dumped bleach all over me. This is the first time I have tried dyeing my eye brows and soul patch. My coworkers have never seen Hamlet, but they did mention that I look like a hybrid of the Albino monk in Da Vinci Code, Draco Malfoy, and Jack Frost.

3 comments:

Stacie Lou said...

Nice. The eyebrows make you look a lot different!

Carolyn said...

I like!

For some reason, your blog hasn't been updating in blogger...

Stacie Lou said...

Agreed! I don't know why blogger won't let me put you in my feed thingy-ma-jig. I keep forgetting to come over and look because I keep assuming that you haven't posted in a while.