- Sharon Needles: This bitch is our number one favorite right now. She is hilarious and beautiful and has a unique perspective in drag. Some complain she is too spooky. But as we saw in Episode 2, Sharon can do glamorous and girly. I would like Sharon to commentate on my life. Everything that comes out of her mouth makes me giggle. Some of the other girls take drag way too seriously. I loved in Episode 3 Untucked when she talks about how drag is supposed to be funny. It is just so true to who she is. I love her. She needs to win.
- Chad Michaels: Her and Sharon Needles are by far my favorites. And I dying to see her do her Cher impersonation on the snatch game. Dying. And the other thing I love about Chad Michaels is that she is such a kind, tender soul. I have yet to see her by a bitchy diva on the show. I want her to by my friend in real life and we will have heart-to-hearts and she will cry and I will cry and it will be lovely.
- Kenya Michaels: Although the crazy Peurto Rican Latina/Uber-Charo thing was done to death by Yara Sofia in Season 3, I still want to see this gal to go far. I love that she is so short. I guess I always thought drag queens should be six foot tall Amazons. But this little lady has enough personality to make the short drag queen a real deal. And her style is probably one of the most polished of the drag queens. That Episode 2 Nicki Minaj inspired outfit... sickening.
- Latrice Royale: I love that this big tough black dude pulls off being a drag queen so well. When you see her out of drag, you would never guess that she can turn out so glamorous. Add to that, Latrice seems so endearing always looking out for the other girls. I love her. I am not sure she will win, simply because I think Sharon and Chad are a bit more likely to, but I want her to stick around forever and ever.
- Jiggly Caliente: Most annoying drag queen of the season. She should have gone home during the very first episode. First of all, she is so busted it ain't even funny. Nothing is polished and she has no shining personality to compensate. Speaking of personality, for being such a mess, she sure talks a lot of trash and causes a lot of drama. She is such a diva, and not in fun way, but in the way where she is constantly angling for attention. Ick. Hates her. PS: She is fugly in drag and out of drag, which is kind of sad.
- Milan. This chick is kind of like a dude that picked up a textbook on how to be a drag queen and is performing based on what she is supposed to do. (I don't think there are actual drag queen textbooks FYI.) Nothing is extraordinary, nothing is particularly unique. It is all kind of boring. Until she opens her mouth. Holy crap she is annoying. Please Ru, send her home right after Jiggly!- Willam: Willam was a surprise to me. Starting off the season, I thought I'd hate her. She name-drops like crazy and comments a lot on her designer shoes. But friends, Willam is also hilarious. I love in the Untucked cat fights how she keeps her cool and always has something hilarious to say when Phi Phi or Milan starts trying to read her. And she does have really nice shoes too.
Oh. Did I forget somebody? Yeah I did.
- Madame LaQueer: Constantly whining. Not polished. I doubt she'll make it much longer. Plus, she took off her high heels in front of Rupaul because her ankle hurt. The horror.
- Dida Ritz. Utterly forgettable. She did do an awesome Lipsync for Her Life this week, but if all you can do is lipsync...good luck.






2 comments:
My internet is finally working! I have lots of Drag Racing to catch up on!
I agree with everything you said. Granted, I've only watched one episode (the one where they have to make an infomercial for Ru Paul's albums), and I just wanted to slap Jiggly. I too like Latrice for the same reasons. I like Sharon, but I think Chad will win. (But what do I know? I've only watched the one episode...)
Post a Comment