Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Guess Who Is Off St. Patty's Day?

So a while back I requested to be off work on St. Patrick's Day, mostly because I don't like dealing with inebriated Wisconsites who aren't even Irish. But I didn't think it would happen. But guess what? This dude ain't workin' St. Patty's Day. It may have something to do with talking about how I was going to show up to work in green leiderhosen, cut really short, no shirt, a bowtie, and a top hat. It would be tasteful after all, just a little butt cheek showing. (More cheeks to powder, more hair to comb.) Yeah, I think that cinched the deal.

So here is my plan for St. Patty's day:

1 - Rent that cheesy Jennifer Aniston Leprechaun movie and mock her endlessly.

2 - Make corned beef and sauerkraut because it is amazing and I love it.

3 - Enjoy not being around a bunch of drunk folks who are drinking cheap green beer.

Hooray for me!

3 comments:

Stacie Lou said...

oh I hope this doesn't mean no skanky liederhosen. how sad.

Stacie Lou said...

oh I hope this doesn't mean no skanky liederhosen. how sad.

Grant Kellie said...

I think I might still get into the skanky Leprechaun outfit and dance on the corner outside of work. A cute Leprechaun jig.