Saturday, April 21, 2012

Current Celebrity Crushes

- Jensen Ackles: Totally the hotter Winchester brother. And that scene in Supernatural with "Eye of the Tiger"... yeah, that seals the deal. I would appreciate if Mr. Ackles at least tried to impregnate my shriveled uterus.



- Jason Segel. Requesting cuddling privileges. He is hot in the guy-that-you-actually-know way. And let's face it... I'd do any guy that's man enough to do a Muppet Movie. Even Michael Caine.

- Kristen Wiig.. I know! A woman on the Celebrity Crushes list?! What is happening? What can I say? She is awesome. I should do a post about if-I-was-straight celebrity crushes. I have personally watched Bridesmaids seven times in the last two weeks. And it is glorious to behold.

- Mr. Wolf Blitzer. Maybe it's the beard, maybe it's the honest look at current events. But Mr. Blitzer can be my sugar daddy any day of the week. That and I needed to include a beard since all of the above celebrities are beardless. If John King and his magic graphics wall could analyze a play-by-play of our love making...that would seal the deal.


3 comments:

Stacie Lou said...

Of course I approve of Mr. Segel. Kevin has made me vow to never watch Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

Kevin Jackson said...

Any guy? I hope you and Tim Curry are happy together.

Miss Nesbit said...

Grant, I feel like we're the same person. I love all of these people. OMG JENSEN. I JUST LOVE HIM SOOO MUCH. You know, he's from Richardson, TX? Also, I just heart Jason Segel. I recommend you watch Five Year Engagement. Because it's actually pretty hilarious, and Jason Segal is just adorable (AND he does have a couple *cough* nude and you can see his butt *cough* scenes.