Dean: I shouldn't have lied to you. I do remember everything that happened to me in the pit. Everything.
Sam: So tell me about it.
Dean: No. I won't lie anymore, but I won't talk about it.
Sam: Dean, look, you can't just shoulder this thing alone. You gotta let me help.
Dean: How? You really think that a little heart-to-heart, some sharing and caring, is going to change anything? Huh? Somehow heal me? I'm not talking about a bad day here.
Sam: I know that.
Dean: The things that I saw - there aren't words, there is no forgetting, there's no making it better. Because it is right here. (Pointing to his head.) Forever. You wouldn't understand and I could never make you understand. So I am sorry.
Not the first episode of Supernatural that I have cried in, but it is the most recent.
1 comment:
OH MY GOSH GRANT, WHY WOULD YOU POST THAT!!!! UGH ALL THE FEELINGS. Can I just tell you that EVERY time Dean cries I just start balling and turn into a complete mess.
Grant... we really need to discuss SPN sometime. I think this needs to happen. I'm still super behind cause of school (the last episode I watched was Season 4, Episode 1), but I'm planning on doing a marathon watching session after I'm done. We should discuss things.
Post a Comment