Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Thank You?

I haven't shaved my beard in about a month and a half. And add to that, I have been shaving my head for the last month, and lately with a razor blade to the skin. (The goal is to shave my head one of these days with a Sweeney Todd-style razor.) The trickiest part has been managing the transition along my ear where it goes from smooth as a baby's bottom to Chewbacca beard.

The result: I am apparently tough. In fact, I am the toughest gay guy people know. People at work told me so today. Thank you? You know I religiously watch Rupaul's Drag Race, right? You know I use like six different skin products? My goal with the hair style were only A) Find the easiest hairstyle and beard-style, B) Go for the gay-cub-lumberjack look, and C) Get people to stop thinking I am twenty-one years old. But I guess now I also am tough and intimidating. Chalk one up for the gay dude.


2 comments:

Stacie Lou said...

You look like a gay cub lumberjack to me, Heather! First thing I thought the second I saw you in the airport.

Grant Kellie said...

But intimidating? I don't know about that...