Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I Didn't Realize People Still Did That

Confederate flags...I knew there were still racist white-trash left in America, but in the last week I have come into contact with at least a half dozen people sporting Confederate flag paraphernalia. And I remind you, I live in northern Wisconsin, not Alabama. One dude tonight was wearing a Confederate flag bandana on his head. Which doesn't make sense because my town doesn't even have a Chick-fil-a for bigots to eat at. I don't get it. I really feel like there needs to be a memo to some folks about what year it is. Now that it is the year 2012, maybe you can let go of that "South Will Rise Again" bullshit. It's time.

The South is not rising again. And the Confederate flag is now just a symbol of trashy white folk's racism. Sorry 'bout it, but that's the way it is. I don't know what Confederate flag wearing people hope to accomplish, but it only achieves looking like inbred hillbillies. Which is what they are, but anyways...

No comments: