We're two weeks away from Halloween and friends, I am in turmoil. I simply don't know what to dress up as. In general, I prefer the spookier ideas since I think they are more in keeping with the spirit of Halloween. But the problem is that last year I was a zombie, and I genuinely was creepy looking...and I don't know how to recreate the magic without doing the exact same thing.
My best idea is to go as a ghost. I would find an old outfit to tear up a bit and then I would spray paint it in a way that made it look old and crusty. My make up would hollow out my face and make me look dead. So it would be easy enough...I am just not feeling especially enthusiastic about it.
On the up side... I am looking forward to the other events of the next two weeks like watching Trick 'R Treat and Hocus Pocus, making my spooky dinner, and carving jack 'o lanterns.

2 comments:
You could be a famous ghost! Like say, the ghost of Julius Caesar. Then you could dress up in a toga (cool costume) and still wear creepy makeup and add a bunch of stab wounds.
An idea:
The hollowed out ghost makeup with this mouth and nose to this degree, and a judicious blue sheen.
To add to the elongated effect, you could consider anime eyes hollowing them out.
Post a Comment