Friday, January 11, 2013

A Couple Clips To Get Me Through It

Friends, I am exhausted/annoyed/bored with my job, but since changing employment nowadays is not recommended, I have decided to channel all the divas I must to make it through the coming days. Some ideas:

- Lucille Bluth: Channeling Lucille Bluth as much as humanly possible is like becoming an even bitchier Joan Crawford. I need to do the eye rolling and everything. Minus the raging alcoholism.

 - Liz Lemon as Bijou: Pretend I am Liz Lemon in her Bijou sex chat commercial and all will be well, I am sure. Because there is no way I can take life too seriously when I am thinking about smearing lip stick on my teeth.

 - Liza Minnelli as Sally Bowles in Cabaret. After all, Liza is my key drag influence. And I feel so much better about my job if I was pretending I was a sassy, sultry singer in the cabaret.

No comments: