Thursday, March 21, 2013

Rupaul's Final Six

So we are now in the final stretch of Rupaul's Drag Race, Season 5. There are six queens left and here are my top three:
 - Jinkx Monsoon: She is kind of a long shot because the judges either love or hate her runways. But she is the first queen to be top three for six consecutive episodes, so that says something. I feel like she is the underdog, everyone is counting her out, and meanwhile she plus along staying at the head of the pack.
 - Detox Icunt: My personal favorite for the win. You may have seen her in such music videos as "Chow Down at Chik-Fil-a" or "Boy is a Bottom". My concern is that the judges don't seem to see how amazing she really is. Detox is where it is at.
- Alaska Thunderfuck: Although she was in galfriend Sharon Needles' shadow, she has definitely created her own unique identity. And I want her to stick to the top three even if for only her commentary. Alaska is hilarious.

THE BOTTOM THREE

- Coco Montrese and Alyssa Edwards: Hunty, these girls are only around because producers like the drama. Both are straight up trash. No talent. Sorry 'bout it. And I am so sick of their pageant drama.

- Roxxxy Andrews: I feel for the gal, but I am just not feeling it. She has been dropping in ranking for the last few episodes and I am expecting her to go soon.

No comments: