Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Next Month!

Now that it is April, I can now officially start saying "I'm going to Albuquerque next month!" When I started planning this trip it was January, so it is super exciting to be able to start seeing it on the horizon. It may still be weeks away, but I have myself singing "Santa Fe" to myself.

Reasons why this trip is going to be amazing:

- Stacie, Kevin, and Henry of course! Ya'll have no idea how happy it makes me to be with these three. And Henry has probably grown tons since I saw him in December.

- The Jacksons! I haven't seen Scott and Chandra since a year and a half ago, back before Henry was even born. Too bad Albuquerque doesn't have a Kneaders to sneak off to.

- Mountains Gandalf! Mountains!

- Possible Tucano's. Maybe?! I sure hope so. Garlic Sirloin. Mmmm...

- Warmer weather. After the cruddy March I just endured, I am anxious for warmer days and blue skies.

- All the fun things we are bound to do together! Albeit, I am not sure what they are. But whether it is hiking, going to the zoo, or just hanging out, Albuquerque is always fun.

- And of course, I am excited to see Kevin get his master's degree!



2 comments:

Stacie Lou said...

Hoooooray! I am so excited! Yes, there will be Tucanos and there will be much cuteness from a big kid. I can't wait!

Kevin Jackson said...

Bonerjams!