Thursday, May 2, 2013

Albuquerque!

This time next week I will be in Albuquerque! The days can't go by fast enough.

Here's what I am excited for:

- Seeing Stacie, Kevin, and Henry. Henry has probably gotten huge since I saw him last December. And he's walking now! I miss these f*ckers like you wouldn't believe.

- Seeing Scott and Chandra again! I have seen this awesome power couple since almost 18 months or so ago. Henry wasn't even born back then!

- Tucano's. I realize that my Wisconsin audience doesn't appreciate this. But all you need to know is it is a restaurant where there are flaming swords of meat. And grilled pineapple. And fried bananas. And pao de queijo. Brazilian orgasm.

- Green chiles. I adore that they are almost everywhere in Albuquerque. Last time I was there I had green chile on a hot dog.

- Blue skies and warm weather. True, Wisconsin got lucky this past weekend with some warm weather. But now we are back to cold and rainy. So I am excited for the desert goodness where there is a huge blue sky and heat.

- No work, no worrying, just play time!

1 comment:

Stacie said...

I love each of those things. We are sooooo close to saying "this week"! At least we can count down the days with one hand!