- Work two shifts at work. I am excited about my new job but not when it is standing in the way between me and Albuquerque. I was feel anxious about work today, until I realized it was because I really just want to jump to Wednesday.
- Pack my bags...including flip-flops!
- Create a perfect airport soundtrack to play as I chill there waiting for flights.
- Charge up the camera, Ipad, and Ipod.
- Try and get sleep Tuesday afternoon because I have an early morning flight Wednesday.
- Get a haircut. My hair is finally long enough to require a trim. Not on top, but the sides are looking shabby.
- Do laundry...and decide what I am going to wear while there. The forecast looks lovely.
- Watch the Rupaul's Drag Race finale. I don't get to watch it until I download it Tuesday morning, so no one ruin it for me!
1 comment:
Better hurry up! It's almost time!
Post a Comment