Saturday, April 17, 2010

A Magical Week Ahead

This week is going to be epic...so much frivolity, so much play-time. I love it.

Sunday is epic BBQ day. We are planning to grill something amazing, followed by a hike to the Lone Tree, and then Rockband and "Livin' On a Prayer".

Monday is my last full day of work and I get to work all morning with my BFF Shari.

Tuesday I get to see my buddy Rich and afterwards I have my last work shift. It is also the last day I am shaving...or maybe Monday is, I haven't decided.

Wednesday is the day that both the Haws and Jacksons arrive in Provo. That morning I am planning to get two new tires for my car as well, so it will be nice not to have to worry as much about my car after that.

Thursday is Tucano's Day. Oh, and Commencement. But mostly Tucano's Day.

Friday is a few hours of convocations for Stacie, Brent, and Carolyn with play-time afterwards.

Saturday is probably going to be all business since we are moving out that day, but I am sure that there will be much giggling and naughtiness.

And then early Sunday morning I leave for Wisconsin!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

You have Brent on your mind....because convocations are for Stacie, Kevin, and Carolyn....not Brent. :)

Hooray for an epic week!