As Carolyn and I were discussing, Rupaul's Drag Race Season 2 ends on Monday. I know, folks, already! But here's the deal, Raven needs to win. I'd be okay with Jujubee, even though I don't think she will make it to the final two. And if Tyra Sanchez wins I am never watching this show again (Of course, I probably will end up watching it...but you know.) Raven is amazing. The whole idea is to be a dynamic entertainer, and Raven does that. Plus, she's not a mess like Tyra. Oh, you haven't been following Rupaul's Drag Race? That's okay, because you've probably already seen Raven in America's Next Top Model. She was in the drag photo shoot from Cycle 8 with Renee.
And below you can see Raven both in and out of drag, photo-shopped together for their photo shoot. Pretty amazing huh? I love her.

No comments:
Post a Comment