Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Mother Nature Can Suck It

A couple weeks ago when I was deciding what my list of Provo experiences I need to have before leaving, I then scheduled my calendar to fulfill all my plans. Today I was going to go hike Slate Canyon and along the Bonneville Lakeshore Trail, which is something I've never done but have always wanted to do. But no. Why? Because Mother Nature isn't playing nice. Sunday and Monday and a bit last night we got snowed on. It is supposed to warm up a bit today, which only means that the melting snow will make the trail super muddy. Ugh...and I don't really have anything that I want to do that I can easily switch out for today's planned hike. We'll see, maybe I will go hiking anyways. But either way, I feel like going outside and screaming into the sky "Mother Nature, you dummy! I'm gonna kill you with a bazooka!"

No comments: