Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My Giggles of the Day

Giggle #1: Julie on Facebook
My facebook status on Sunday night: The biography of my life with be entitled "Grant Haws: Life as a Prairie Bitch".

My sister Julie's facebook comment this evening:
"Hmmm--- Did the Yeti come for your birthday? Cause that would make your biographys title make a lot more sense. If not then why that title?"

My response to her on facebook:
"So you are saying I am the Sasquatch's bitch? ;)"

You have to admit, Julie walked into that one...

Giggle #2:
My other sister Emily posted the below picture on facebook. At first glance I could swear it said "Slut" in the thumbnail image from her album. It made me laugh that anyone might post the word "Slut" above their own picture. (I am actually thinking of doing that to my own profile picture, just to clear the air and let everyone know my moral footing.) Stacie, Julie, and I all commented on it that she need to fix it...but the poor kid is at EFY until Saturday and thus, won't realize what she posted until all her friends have seen it. Silly girl.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I thought it said slut, too!

PS, you parents are still here, but I haven't heard from them. :(

Stacie Lou said...

That's why I went to that picture and let my comment. I think she meant it to look like that and she'll probably leave it because we all talked about it. OH well..sisters.