Saturday, August 28, 2010

Because I'm Sure You Were All Concerned...

The chickens no longer reside within our house. As of yesterday morning they now are outside, in their chicken coop (which needs to be painted). I rejoice in the knowledge that I will not be sitting on the couch watching television next to a chicken laying eggs on a throw pillow.

3 comments:

Kevin Jackson said...

It actually needs some siding. I'm glad to see it has some insulation, though. How far from the house is that? Are you planning on running power out to it?

Grant Kellie said...

I have no idea what the plans are...My only plan is to someday torch the thing so that we can eat roast chicken for dinner.

Stacie Lou said...

I love the little steps. They are awesome. Also, I like that it is just an awesome little house away from the house.