My friend Calley sent me this today. It represents what pisses me off about gay culture sometimes. I may be straight-thin, but I am apparently gay fat. How do I know? Because a gay guy I used to work with often comments on how I am cute, but too chubby. (Nevermind this guy is no twig himself. In fact, I think that guy could have eaten me for breakfast.) And he would even say this last year when I weighed about ten pounds less...which was definitely within the parameters of straight-thin. Calley and I often joke about gay culture (she is a lesbian) and this subject, meaning my gay obesity, comes up frequently.Anyways, today I am lamenting how almost every gay guy I know is striving to look like that pretty girl Zac Efron and expects the same from me.
1 comment:
I think I'm all around fat. ha
Post a Comment