After I got off work today I drove out to meet the family at Big Eau Pleine Park, which is a lake about thirty minutes from Marshfield. We kayaked, barbecued, and I got some pretty pictures of the trees there. They are really tall, which makes me think I am walking through Lothlorien in Lord of the Rings. Unfortunately I didn't meet any elves, hobbits, or dwarves. However, Dad tipped over his kayak...which I believe means that he is now in possession of the Ring of Power.
Haha, I like your assumption about Dad. Also, the first picture on this post is very Ferngully-y. I should know because we rented Ferngully from Netflix like a month ago and it was awesome.
4 comments:
Haha, I like your assumption about Dad. Also, the first picture on this post is very Ferngully-y. I should know because we rented Ferngully from Netflix like a month ago and it was awesome.
Did you power-up with those mushrooms?
I'm with Kevin, I'd like more info on those crazy shrooms? It's good to see you having fun with the crew.
Yeah yeah, power up! Please come here and play Mario with us? Pleeeeeaaaaaase? :)
Post a Comment