Hocus Pocus is the best Halloween movie ever. Hands down. I love it. Plus, I love to giggle at pre-Sex and the City Sarah Jessica Parker running around and trying to steal the lives of mortal children.
That movie always reminds me of how we couldn't watch it when we were kids and Mom's mortal fear & superstitions about witches. Remember how we couldn't be witches for Halloween? Oh funny.
I reminded them of that the other day and Mom and Dad pretended like it had never happened. But I remember specifically being told that I wasn't allowed to watch it.
3 comments:
That movie always reminds me of how we couldn't watch it when we were kids and Mom's mortal fear & superstitions about witches. Remember how we couldn't be witches for Halloween? Oh funny.
I reminded them of that the other day and Mom and Dad pretended like it had never happened. But I remember specifically being told that I wasn't allowed to watch it.
That's our song lover!
Post a Comment