After many recommendations from Stacie and Kevin, I finally decided to watch Modern Family. My normal TV viewing time is around 2 am, which is a problem since I am trying to stifle my endless giggles and not wake up the rest of the family. It hasn't been that hard to keep my laugh quiet since Rachel Maddow reported on the teabagging. I'm telling you, I got to the below scene in the first episode and I knew that Modern Family was supposed to be part of my life. Because someday when I am gay marriaged and we adopt a Vietnamese baby, I plan on introducing that baby to my family in the exact same way.
1 comment:
The lion king baby introduction eh. I can so picture you doing that. Modern Family is my favorite show. I like it even better than Mcdreamy. Being stuck in the bathroom in the spiderman costume this week looks hilarious. That show never ceases to give me side splitting laughter.
Post a Comment