New Favorite Link Alert! I discovered a new blog today: Better With a Beard. A blog devoted to how a hot guy can become even hotter...by growing some facial hair. And it is so true! 90% guys look so much better with a well-taken care of beard. That 10% if guys include people like Zac Efron (His attempt at a beard was sad. So wrong for his pretty boy image.) And as it is nearly the end of No-Shave-November, I would like to express my gratitude for my own beard, the beards of those around me, and all the countless hot men who are even hotter with them.
Monday, November 29, 2010
Better With a Beard
New Favorite Link Alert! I discovered a new blog today: Better With a Beard. A blog devoted to how a hot guy can become even hotter...by growing some facial hair. And it is so true! 90% guys look so much better with a well-taken care of beard. That 10% if guys include people like Zac Efron (His attempt at a beard was sad. So wrong for his pretty boy image.) And as it is nearly the end of No-Shave-November, I would like to express my gratitude for my own beard, the beards of those around me, and all the countless hot men who are even hotter with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment