Monday, November 22, 2010

Dear Marshfield Gay Folks,

I realize despite Festival Foods grocery store looking like some sort of gay super store, Marshfield isn't exactly a gay mecca. But I am feeling kind of saddened about the situation as of late here. Today I met another gay guy in town, but he is like a cookie cutter image of every other gay guy around here. Blah. Nice kid, but totally not my kind of gay. And all the hopelessness for some sort of gay diversity makes me think there is something wrong with me. Of course, I come from the philosophy that I am homosexual because I like men - manly men, and not the uber feminine gay guys like around here (Fun to be around, but not what I'm in to.) Otherwise I need to start considering moving north to Wausau or south to Madison or West to Eau Claire. But I hate those towns so I'd prefer not doing that. If I meet another shallow gay boy with frosted tips and a fake tan, I am going to....I don't know what...be very disappointed I guess.

1 comment:

Kevin Jackson said...

...or Albuquerque...

All I can say is you were dead-wrong about this place.