Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Rupaul + Tyra = Raja Awesomeness

For the last few seasons of Top Model I have been lamenting the loss of Sutan, the make up artists who was always a good giggle. Stacie and I have been wondering what happened to him...and we have been worried. Now this may seem off topic, but I am a big fan of Rupaul's Drag Race. I'm not gay enough to like Glee. However, I am gay enough to love a bunch of drag queens lipsynching for their life. Yesterday the teasers for Season 3 came out and I felt like I had seen the contestant Raja before. Something about her voice. And then I realized that I have seen her before. Season 6 of Top Model Sutan dressed up as a drag version of Tyra Banks as part of announcing to the models that they were going to Thailand. And that was Raja! Sutan is alive! Now I HAVE to watch Season 3 of Rupaul's Drag Race!



No comments: