Monday, November 1, 2010
Those Bastards
I intended on avoiding Walmart today....and for at least another week or so. I really meant to. But then Mom and I were going to run in real quick into the Subway that is up front by the carts. Seemed easy enough, I wouldn't have to deal with the Christmas displays that I anticipated in the back of the store. But no, those bastards. Last night those sickos put up their Christmas tree displays right in the front. They blind-sided me, Kris Kringle-style! It was one of the most perverse things I've seen in a long time. Sure, put up displays way back in the area that is normally lawn/garden stuff. But up front? It was more nauseating than thinking about Sarah Palin giving birth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It is coming! Christmas that is. How did it already become November?
Post a Comment