The main concern was that although I bought it two weeks ago, the shirt still hadn't arrived in the mail by last Friday. I was brainstorming like crazy trying to decide what else to go as. And then I find out Friday that since I am the boss-person at work, my boss doesn't want me to dress up. (We almost had a Mitchell from Modern Family situation.) And then guess what shows up Saturday afternoon in the mailbox? The shirt for Sam Merlotte. Such a tragedy. Good thing I still love the shirt and plan on wearing it often.
So instead I went as my straight evil twin. (Meaning I dressed like normal, but pretended to talk about manly things, like women and football.) My coworkers enjoyed it.
1 comment:
I like this very much. Your beard looks good too!
Also, right now my ringtone for when I get a text message is the chewbacca noise. So whenever I get a text message I totally think of you and Kevin. haha.
Post a Comment