Saturday, December 4, 2010

Team Eric or Team Bill

Who's the new, proud owner of the first two seasons of True Blood? This bitch. I don't think ya'll appreciate my deep joy in that thought.

Now here's the dilemma: Am I on Team Bill or Team Eric? Two brooding, super hot vampires. Sure, Eric is kind of evil...but is that why is so hot? I have watched three seasons and I still can't decide.
I confess I am more on Team Alcide...the werewolf hottie. But my friend Calley is holding that as proof of my bear-ish tendencies. Whatever...look at the below photo and say Alcide isn't a Hottie McHotterson. Yeah, if you just said no...well, you are probably dead inside.

2 comments:

Joseph Peterson said...

brother please. way ahead of you. I bought the first two season months ago, and watched the third online. I appreciate your deep joy...well, maybe not so much for team this guy or that guy, but for the show in general. It's awesome.

Grant Kellie said...

But did you get them for $15?