I have literally spent my entire evening locked in my room watching Dexter on Netflix. I started the series this afternoon and am already nearing the end of the first season. The show was recommended to me by my friend Calley, fellow True Blood fanatic. She spoke so highly of it, it has given rise to a rumor that Calley is a serial killer herself. Hmmm...Here's the problem: I need to be in Wisconsin Rapids at 10 am tomorrow for work. I sense tomorrow will be a very sleepy day there since I have every intention to continue watching once I finish this post.
Second problem: At first I thought Dexter was sort of weird looking. Like a caveman, or perhaps an orc, or a really whacked out leprechaun. The problem is now he's grown on me, I think he's hot, and since he is so far from my usual type, I worry I am developing a thing for serial killers. Am I attracted to ruthlessness?
An intervention may needed in my taste in men. Eric Bana is always hot, but especially as Nero in Star Trek. The blood-thirsty vampire Eric from True Blood is tantalizing. And now I have a thing for a serial killer. I am noticing a dangerous trend.
1 comment:
We loooooove Dexter, Netflix got us addicted too! Netflix only has seasons 1&2 on instant queue, I may just have to go buy season 3!
Oh yeah, and Dexter does just keep getting hotter. I have dreams about serial killers now...
Post a Comment