Sunday, May 15, 2011

My Dream Hubby

I have been painfully single for some time now...mostly by my own doing because I have shut down anyone that has shown interest. However, I am finally getting back to the point where I want a future man-lover. And whenever I say that to people, they pull every gay guy they know out of the woodwork, because being gay and approximately the same age equals love. But seriously, future lovers don't have to be perfect, but there are a few things I expect:

- Be the Cameron to my Mitchell (See Modern Family) ... I realized last episode that I am basically Mitchell, minus the red hair and Lady Gaga tickets...which means I must find Cameron

- Lust after Eric Bana with me and be willing to make it a polygamous relationship should Mr. Bana show interest

- Willing to cook bacon from time to time when I am still in bed...After all, cooking bacon for someone while they sleep is the only true way to say "I love you"

- Forgives me for not doing a few normal guy things like playing video games or football. He can, just as long as he doesn't expect me to play anything competitive besides Mario Kart.

- Wants to cuddle and watch yes, all 12 hours of Extended Lord of the Rings and let me cry all through them

- Is good with cars and mechanical things because I am not

- Kisses me in the rain and fog under lamp posts

- Go for walks in the woods with me and will appreciate how important walking in nature is to me

- Is and enjoys being a carnivore

- Would want to get married in a big ceremony or a small secret one, whatever it takes to be married to me

- Will buy me a copy of Us Weekly every week because I am too embarrassed to buy them myself but I enjoy reading trashy celebrity gossip

- Wants to cuddle and watch...yes, Land Before Time and cry all through it

- Isn't loud and obnoxious, rather a bit shy and sincere

- Will lip synch for his life with me in the kitchen... on a regular basis

So to future Mr. Grant Haws, that is what I expect from you and I am willing to accept a similar list of ridiculous expectations in return.

Hugs and Kisses, Grant

5 comments:

Rich said...

You Go Boy! You deserve all that your asking for! 

Stacie Lou said...

Love it. Double requirements in the carnivore department. He can't join us in our Tucanos adventures if he is only going to eat at the "festival." Also, I would love a Cam in the family.

Michael said...

I like it. Too bad I'm in vegas

Anonymous said...

Love the Mario Kart comment. :)

Sean said...

At least you are getting some interest. I'm still waiting to get asked in the game. Don't be shy dude go for it.