Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Moving to Albuquerque?

Friends... I am contemplating a move. And not down the street, but all the way off to Albuquerque, New Mexico. The last few months have been a rather bumpy road for me. I need to change something. Something big. And one of the best options is to move to Albuquerque where my best friends and family Stacie and Kevin are.

I don't know what I am going to do. Part of me is comfortable in Wisconsin, part of me is terrified of moving someplace across the country, part of me is pretty sure that it would be a good decision. I don't know. But I'll keep you kiddos posted.

5 comments:

Stacie said...

Do it! Do it! Do it!

vandyfam said...

As much as I would miss seeing you, I think it would be a fantastic move and be very good for you. I'm behind you 100%.

Kevin Jackson said...

You're always welcome here. Sounds like fun!

Elisa said...

I think Albuquerque sounds amazing. I'm sort of obsessed with the idea of living in the New Mexico desert.

Incidentally, I am moving to Wisconsin (Madison) in September.

Miss Nesbit said...

New Mexico is beautiful, and you know what... it's right next to Texas!!! :)