Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What Marshfield Needs...

When I first moved to Marshfield I was a bit startled by the town and its residents' life choices in how they presented themselves and their abode. My folly was believing all Marshfield needed was a fresh coat of paint and a intervention from the moderately tame What Not to Wear. But hunty, I don't think Stacey and Clinton are cut out for the sh*t up in here.

That's why I beg the Rupaul Drag U team to come give this town a wake-up call. I need Jujubee to build a bonfire of every Marshfield residents' "going out sweats". I dream of Carmen Carrera reminding all the residents that it is in fact possible to be sexy. Raven would reconcile with the gals that do put on make-up to not go for the garage door eye shadow. Manilla Luzon would be wrapping caution tape around all the fashion road-kill. Shanel would be having heart-to-hearts with pedestrians about while they are settling with "backwoods" when they should at least be aiming for "folksy". Oh it would be glorious. What Not to Wear can't save this town from itself... I am afraid a gang of drag queens are Marshfield's only hope.

1 comment:

Stacie Lou said...

Yeah! Bring Manila and the gang to Marshfield! That would be so magical.